- 18 March 2002
- Modified how Content-Type works: Qompose now calls a token called $Content Type. Make sure you have one!
- Removed the page selection feature from the command line. It was hindering other plans, though it caused
a few headaches removing it, too.
- GET parameters that are specified as name=value are now also stored as $GET|name. though I haven't
- 1 January 2002
- Added the \ escape and the "-ve" op to the RPN processor.
- Documentation update: as well as the new items above, $token-. was missing.
- 30 November 2001
- Added a ToDo list and a Copyright statement. (Someone might want it!)
- 25 October 2001
- Documentation update.
- Bug fix; "..." now works right in the RPN processor.
- Bug fix; $0. now works right.
- 24 October 2001
- Initial release to the Unicon mailing list.
- 8 September 2001
- Initial pre-release to IWETHEY.
Prev: Qompose Tutorial
Next: To Do List